As a mother who is about to give birth to your beautiful angel, you might be asking questions on where you are going to have your delivery. There are so many considerations that you should have before the big day comes. Would I have natural labor? Should I have it here at home or do it abroad? Can my husband be with me when I give birth?
These are some of the questions that will stress you out. You must ensure the safety procedures of your chosen clinic. Birth giving is the crucial and most awaited part of being a parent. Surely, you don’t want to settle for unsure procedures that will make you worry about your safety and for the baby.
Moreover, the safety of birth-giving in Turkey can assure you of a secure delivery. In Reyap Hospital, they can provide you the necessary measures in handling birth-giving procedures.
In this article guide you will find:
- The birth-giving procedures
- Things to consider when choosing a hospital
- In-Vitro Fertilization process
- Birth giving cost
We do hope this guide will help you to figure out why Reyap can be the right place for your birth-giving.
As a quick summary, here are the details that you need to know about the safety of birth-giving in Turkey. This information can help you decide and prepare for your upcoming delivery.
|Table of Contents|
1. What are the birth giving procedures?What are the things to consider when choosing a hospital to give birth?
2. The In-Vitro Fertilization ProcessIn-Vitro Fertilization services in Reyap
3. Safety of birth-giving in Turkey
4. Birth giving cost
5. Medical tourism in Turkey
What are the birth-giving procedures?
As soon as you feel that your baby is ready to see the world, you might be preparing yourself and your partners as well. It can be a personal decision on what birth-giving procedure you will choose. Do you want home-based childbirth? Or are you more comfortable having the medical staff to take care of your delivery?
- Hospital Birth. The majority of the women in the US prefer to give birth in a hospital setting. If you want to have a vaginal birth after your cesarean delivery, this procedure will be the safest for you. The old stereotype of having cold hospital rooms has already disappeared. By the use of advanced technology, labor and delivery are now more comfortable.
- Traditional Hospital Birth. Under the conventional hospital birth, you might be experiencing relocation from one room to another. It depends on what labor stage you are in by that time. You will be together with your baby only when feeding or visiting. Most of the time, the baby stays in the nursery room.
- Family-centered care. Hospitals are offering private rooms for your labor, delivery, and recovery altogether is one place. Most of the time, your partner can stay with you. In addition to that, your baby also stays in the same room as you.
- In-Hospital Birthing Center. It is a flexible setting wherein these centers are inside the hospital or just nearby. They also provide natural delivery for home-like settings if you like to. The good thing is when you encounter a problem during labor. It is easy to ask for help from the medical staff since they are just steps away.
What are the things to consider when choosing a hospital to give birth?
If you have chosen Turkey as the birthplace for your little one, spend time on hospital tours. It will help you to feel the vibe of the place and, at the same time, choose the hospital that can give you the services that you need.
- Even if you are in a private room, there will always be more hustle because medical staff will regularly check you and your baby.
- When you are visiting prospect hospitals, compare the C-Section and Episiotomy rates. It will determine what procedure will be best for you depending on the success rates of the hospital.
- Every hospital has its measures and rules for delivery. Moreover, you need to follow their instructions for successful delivery strictly. Some hospitals limit the number of people who can enter the delivery area.
- Hospitals will always try to meet your needs and expectations. But first and foremost, look for the safety measures of the hospitals for you and your baby. There are some instances that your doctor will impose a medical or surgical intervention when needed.
The In-Vitro Fertilization Process
In-Vitro fertilization is a type of treatment for infertility and genetic disorders. It is a complex set of procedures that can help in child conception. It is the most effective reproductive technology which is performed by the use of your egg cells and your husband’s sperm.
Turkey shows significant benefits in terms of In-vitro fertilization. This treatment involves cost-friendly and good quality, which seems to be the most important factor for international medical services.
In-vitro fertilization services in Reyap are the most reliable medical services in the country. This procedure starts with the activation of ovaries to stimulate the production of egg cells, where some of them can be retrieved.
Those retrieved eggs are inserted in a tube for fertilization until the sperm is mixed with the solution to fertilize the eggs. The fertilized eggs are placed in the uterus of the carrier after two to five days.
It is estimated that there are 20,000 to 25,000 couples who choose to have in-vitro fertilization abroad. In-vitro fertilization services in Reyap are one of the services that patients look for. It is because of their quality and low-cost procedures.
Safety of Birth giving in Turkey
If you are looking for the safest place to have your birth-giving, you can rely on Reyap Hospital in Turkey. A hospital for birth-giving should be planned ahead of time. Even though there are so many state and private hospitals in Turkey, Reyap Hospital has covered all the necessary measures for safe birth-giving. In this regard, no need to be afraid of having your delivery in our hospital.
- A security band will be given to you and your baby after the delivery. Keep it with you as long as you are inside the hospital.
- Our medical staff wears medical uniforms, ID, or badges so that you entrust your baby and seek assistance with the right personnel.
- Hospital staff will assist your family and your baby when it is time for discharge.
- We also provide visitor badges to monitor the persons going in and out of the hospital to check on you.
Birth Giving Costs
In looking for the best hospital and services for your delivery, you must also look for your possible expenses. Here is a list of your expected costs:
|Obstetrician Fee||£3,500 - £8,000|
|Antenatal Scans and Blood Tests||£500 and £2,000|
|Hospital Fee||£1,600 - £5,900|
Medical Tourism in Turkey
Having a medical procedure in Turkey is a safe experience to have. This country has high regard for hospitals with their therapeutic procedures, including Reyap Hospital.
Reyap Hospital in Turkey is a reliable healthcare institution with quality healthcare services. They continue to strive for comprehensive education and training activities to enhance the knowledge and skills of their medical staff.
Birth giving is an honor and privilege for every woman. Therefore, you should give the best for your offspring. Safety and security must be a priority when considering the place where you will have your delivery.