Ask yourself. When was the last time you visited your dentist? If it takes you ages, don’t worry, at least. You are with 77% of all the adults who planned to go to their dentists but didn’t do so. It might be because of fear, issues on budget, or just because they think they’re teeth are perfectly okay. But neither of all these reasons, you should understand that seeing your dentist can keep you and your teeth healthy in so many ways.
Reasons Why You Need Dental Check-Ups and Treatments
People are often wondering about the importance of regular checkups, cleanings, and the actual point of sitting in a dentist’s chair. But to say, there’s more to peace of mind and money that a regular dental checkup could bring you. Thus, if you consider skipping your scheduled appointment again, this list could make you think twice.
• You are hiding your smile
From the data gathered by FDI World Dental Federation, about 3.9 billion people around the globe are affected by oral diseases. Meaning, it could be the same number of people who are hiding their smiles because of dental complications. A visit to your dentist can ensure you a great set of teeth you would boast smiling with.
• You are suffering from halitosis (bad breath)
Halitosis or bad breath is often linked to a more serious health disorder. Some of the reasons why one develops this kind of condition are tobacco usage, dry mouth, and teeth clogs such as leftover particles. To make sure the problem is not because of liver ailment and such, consult your dentist.
• You are preventing tooth loss
Apart from regular brushing and flossing, one great way to avoid losing another of your ‘tooth worker’ is dental care from your dentist. The whole dental care process includes dental exams, cleanings, and of course, fluoride treatments to halt cavities and bacteria from damaging your teeth.
• You have bleeding gums
Bleeding gum is often a sign of a possible gingivitis case. Thus, before it leads to periodontitis, a more serious dental issue, have your dentist checked your teeth and see if there’s a problem. That way, he/she can give take you the right dental procedures and medications that would help you avoid further problems.
• Your dental health can impact your overall health
It is essential to keep in mind that poor dental health can create a significant impact on your overall well-being. Your respiratory, circulatory, digestive, and all other body systems could be thoroughly affected if you don’t take good care of your teeth and gums. If you happen to encounter problems or dental issues, know that there are a lot of dental procedures that you can take to keep your teeth in good form.
Different Types of Dental Procedures
As the saying goes, a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks. Thus, to let the people notice and see you through, you have to wear your best smile always. However, dental issues could be one of the few problems why one chose to keep his/her precious smile from the world. Luckily, there are dental procedures that can help you escape from these dental issues.
The kind of dental procedure you would need depends on your teeth condition. Your toothaches root from a handful of problems your teeth could be suffering. But whatever it is, your dentist is the only one who can help you determine the actual problem and the solution that would best suit you.
1. Teeth Whitening
- Discoloration or staining is the most common problem that people are facing when it comes to their teeth. Nonetheless, this issue can be easily solved with a dental procedure called teeth whitening or professional teeth bleaching. This common type of work can be done in-office or at home. Of course, the whitening done by the dentist produces long-lasting, safe, and immediate results than those done at home.
2. Cavity Filling
- A filling is one of those dental procedures usually performed at the office. Once checked by a dentist, he/she can examine which cavity holes must be filled. Through a white composite material or a silver metal, the tooth will be sealed off. The filling also solves problems with broken or cracked teeth.
- With the advancement in technology, dental imperfections can easily be covered up with thin ceramic pieces bonded at the front of teeth. Surfaces, which are widely used mainly by celebrities, produce a complete teeth look one would surely boast.
4. Dental Crowns
- If you have severe dental issues where your teeth had decayed a lot, know that a dental crown could be your best option. Porcelain or acrylics are the materials that make up custom made crowns. If you have undergone a root canal procedure, caps can also help strengthen your teeth. They last for five to eight years, but proper caring could make them last longer.
5. Root Canal
- It’s not easy to endure the prolonged, soring pain from teeth that are already decayed from the roots. Thus, there’s a need to bear that one-time pain when you are to take the root canal work. Dentists do dig a hole in the middle of the tooth, so they could reach the roots and draw off the materials inside. Then, the gap would be cleaned and stuffed with a permanent filling to obstruct the way. Often, dentists would suggest a crown at the top of concerning teeth.
- In some cases, the dentists might not be able to recover teeth that’s been severely damaged or decayed from cavities. The only procedure left to this problem is the extraction method described as removing a tooth entirely. For sure, this dental procedure is the only option, especially for those who are on a tight budget. But extraction is only suggested if there is no hope for the tooth to be saved.
7. Dental Implants
- The last thing you would wish is a missing tooth getting into your daily routines. A great job, implant procedures are already available to fill those gaps and holes that prevent you from smiling. They are made out of titanium, are permanent, and function like regular teeth. It could be costly, but it could serve you better and longer than the other mentioned works.
Dental Implants: What Are They and Why Are They Better Dentures?
The simplest dentures can easily slip from your mouth. But with dental implants, you won’t ever need to worry as they are securely attached to the jaw. Whether you’re missing a tooth, or the whole teeth, dentist and even patients mostly preferred dental implants.
Since implants have robust attachments to your jaw bone, they almost feel like your natural teeth. The titanium material makes this possible. After months when teeth were implanted, you freely eat, talk, and of course, smile with a lot of confidence. Dental implants are also indistinguishable from the rest of your teeth, so you won’t even need to bother how they would look.
Implant teeth can be taken care of the same as how you’re caring for your natural teeth. You would need to brush and floss them regularly. To make sure they’re at their best shape always, a regular visit to your dentist could be the answer. Qualified dentists would give you sound advice on how you can assure that your implants would last much longer.
If you are looking for dental implants, Turkey could be the best country to do so. Dental implant clinics in the state can help you save up to 50-70% compared to UK dental prices.
Reyap Hospital Istanbul as Your Trusted Dental Implant Clinic in Turkey
Dental implications can give a nerve-wracking pain and problem not just with your physical appearance, but also with your health. But, Reyap Hospital assures you a high-quality service that won’t go over the banks. Our dental implant service is well-brought by our experienced dentists who know the works of your teeth, you can feel free to reach us at https://m.me/reyaphospitalistanbul
There won’t be a room for your dentist anxiety as you’d feel you’re in safe hands with us at your side in each of your ‘dental battles.’ At Reyap Hospital, we believe that your smile, happiness, and safety should always be our priority. We have full mouth dental implants, with cost, that is relatively as good as its quality and the look it can give you. We boast our dental facilities to where patients could sit comfortably because they know they’d been taken care of.
Thus, there’s no need to look further when it comes to finding the best dental implant service in Turkey. Reyap Hospital stands proud among the rest, with nothing but an assurance to put our best foot forward when it comes to your health. We have dental implant specialists who are experts when performing medical procedures.
We are more than happy to provide our patients, looking for dentures, a reliable and comprehensive treatment plan for your dental problems. All you have to do is get in touch with us and let us be your partner in restoring the beautiful smile you once had!